The County Coordinator is responsible for organizing a County Celebrate Africa event, in partnership with the County Torch Group, President, Development Assistant, and Board of Directors. The County coordinator will work directly with the Development Assistant.
- Minimum High School diploma
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with social media
- Experience with office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc).
- Experience with CRM software (Sales Force, etc)
- Experience with Email marketing software (Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc)
- Organize a County Celebrate Africa event in partnership with County Torch group, President, Development Assistant, and Board of Directors
- Identify individuals, congregations, schools, colleges, foundations, civic groups, business, etc, that might be helpful to
- Igniting Africa and bring them to the attention of the County Torch group, Development Assistant, and President
- Create, maintain, and update a county wide database of at least 500–1000 entries
- Utilize printed materials, website, social media and speaking engagements to promote the mission of Igniting Africa to new and existing donors in the County
- Identify helpful trade shows, conferences, and other events for promoting Igniting Africa’s mission and vision in the County
Interested individuals should send a resume, cover letter and references to Igniting Africa President, Martin Niboh, PhD, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (417) 294-7608.